Amador Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please donate:All donations will go to making server better and future merchandise

Report Hackers and Bugs Here

3 posters

Go down

Report Hackers and Bugs Here Empty Report Hackers and Bugs Here

Post  redradman123 Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:17 pm

Report hackers here you must show proof like a screenshot even better a video. Same goes with bugs

redradman123
Admin

https://amadorserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Report Hackers and Bugs Here Empty Umm bug? Glitch? Natural?

Post  redradman123 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:24 am

As50 Tws spawned at a heli crash site[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

redradman123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Report Hackers and Bugs Here Empty Re: Report Hackers and Bugs Here

Post  Mongo Strongrod Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:25 am

yes the as50 is a normal spawn

Mongo Strongrod

Back to top Go down

Report Hackers and Bugs Here Empty Ok?? I got rid of it

Post  redradman123 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:36 am

Mongo Strongrod wrote:yes the as50 is a normal spawn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I put it in my back pack out it in a dead zombie and its gone problem solved I still don't know how?????

redradman123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Report Hackers and Bugs Here Empty Server Issues

Post  redradman123 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:58 am

Mongo Strongrod 1/04/2013 at 2:32 pm
This afternoon I logged in with a friend and once again the server ate two of our vehicles. We lost our MI-17 Helicopter and our Tractor.

We went out and looked for equipment and found a broken Ural Civilian and took the time and effort to fix, fuel and move it to our camp. The MI-17 is still missing and we may or may not find it, and frankly that fine, part of the game.

We have been researching server issues in our spare time and have discovered that any time files or logs are altered, changed, or deleted it creates corrupted data that will cause something to change.

Another item we researched were hacked items, spawned in items, and duplicated items. Any item not looted by a server spawn will also cause a corrupted data file and will eventually cause errors in data resulting in loss of items that players worked very hard to obtain.

I was nearby two players recently and overheard them duplicating items. I was not pleased to know this happened on the server my friends and I have enjoyed playing on.

My friends and I had a talk and wanted to bring this to the attention to the admin. We enjoy playing on this server and have worked hard for our gear and vehicles, only to have them get corrupted and lost. We wanted to ask that the admin crack down on these acts. My group of players has seriously considered leaving this server after learning about how corrupted items ruin the game through our research.

In a nut shell, anything spawned by a hacker or spawned in by admins cheapen the game experience for every player on the server. If it isn't addressed then we will have to move on .

Thanks for reading.
redradman123 1/04/2013 at 2:41 pm
Sorry I've been really been working hard on trying to fix server. I can see your point of view on me and your stuff i would be pissed too. Last resort plan is too restart the whole server fresh and new. If your guys are willing ill will do last resort. I've already had to ban 5 player cause of hacks. I'm trying hard to fix but i guess this is only making it worse. so ill wait on your respond. On what your thinking and again I'm sorry Sad this is affecting your experience. It makes me sad to see players on my server not enjoying the game and thanks for bring this to my attention.

redradman123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DERjesus Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:09 pm

redradman123 wrote:
Mongo Strongrod wrote:yes the as50 is a normal spawn
I put it in my back pack out it in a dead zombie and its gone problem solved I still don't know how?????

The AS50 is normal, the AS50 TWS is an illegal gun.

DERjesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mongo Strongrod Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:00 pm

I logged in earlier and our van and dirtbike were missing. We did everything right, entered the vehicles and moved them a bit each time we logged in. Removed and replaced items in the inventory, and none of the values of either vehicle were modified through admin files. I think it may be a bug since there were items of higher value not lost nearby. IE I doubt they were stolen.

I'm not asking that they be respawned by admin or anything, I'm just reporting a bug.

Mongo Strongrod

Back to top Go down

Report Hackers and Bugs Here Empty Choppers bugged?

Post  DERjesus Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:21 am

Choppers that are repaired completly green are leaking fuel! AAAGGGGGHHHH

DERjesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mongo Strongrod Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:04 pm

I logged in about 30 minutes ago. My UAZ was gone from camp but again, I doubt stolen since everything else was intact and accounted for. Further proof my UAZ was not stolen is that I checked the spawn point where I found it aaaaand its back. Broken and empty.

Mongo Strongrod

Back to top Go down

Post  redradman123 Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Mongo Strongrod wrote:I logged in about 30 minutes ago. My UAZ was gone from camp but again, I doubt stolen since everything else was intact and accounted for. Further proof my UAZ was not stolen is that I checked the spawn point where I found it aaaaand its back. Broken and empty.
Crap :/ I guess It didn't work I was working for a while and I have not touched files
Edit: ahh! My fucking brother pluged computer >Sad( sorry :/ umm if you need help getting stuff back ill help u find stuff

redradman123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Report Hackers and Bugs Here Empty Body in my ural???!!! Scary as fuck

Post  redradman123 Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:29 am

redradman123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mongo Strongrod Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:17 pm

Logged in tonight and the following was missing:

AH-6X Little Bird
ATV

Our URAL Civilian is missing as well, but that may have been taken since it was left unattended after the server shot off and I gave up trying to reconnect.

Mongo Strongrod

Back to top Go down

Post  Mongo Strongrod Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Once again our vehicles have vanished and returned to their spawn point. Same scenario, none of the items in camp were looted, just missing vehicles that re-spawned in the exact same location I found and repaired them. I am fed up with fixing vehicles then loosing them to de-spawn. Stolen or destroyed, no problem, that's DayZ.

Mongo Strongrod

Back to top Go down

Report Hackers and Bugs Here Empty Exploiting

Post  Mongo Strongrod Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:50 pm

I overheard a conversation between several survivors who frequent this server and recognized that they were talking about exploits and script reading. This has gone on several times over the last few weeks and has become an issue in my mind after what I saw the other night.

A player asked the Admin to mark the spawn of a certain vehicle so they could try and fix it. The players seemed like this was common place so I gather this has gone on before.

I was concerned that the vehicle they wanted to find was one I already fixed and found by playing the game and considered that if it is marked, perhaps it would be marked at my base. Not even a day later this vehicle vanished from my base and is back at the spawn point.

All of the time and effort, risk and resources put in to fixing the vehicle, not to mention the countless items that have been lost in vehicles that are reclaimed by the server seems like a wasted effort when I see other players being lazy and having the location given to them.

Mongo Strongrod

Back to top Go down

Report Hackers and Bugs Here Empty Ehh.... Sorry bout that

Post  redradman123 Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:32 am

I guess I won't be doing that again I'm seeing server erros again too my car gone missing back to ther spawn point guess I didn't fix I had thought I fixed but what ever you guys are considering on doing ill do. I had not touched files at all I've only looked at logs for hacker but thy pretty much it in going to admit tht I did mark a vehicle spawn point in cherno and green mountain I did not realize one of these wre ur camp
EDIT:IF A KAYER IS ON SERVER DURING A SERVER RESATRT THIS AFFECTS FILE TOO!! Ill be adding a message before restart saying log off

redradman123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down